Competition Sign-up Instructions
All intramural participants are required to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
If you already have an account, log-in at IMLeagues.com and search for “Texas Tech School of Law”.
How to create an IMLeagues account:
- Go to www.imleagues.com/TTSL/Registration
- Enter your information, and use your TTU email (@ttu.edu).
- You will be sent an activation email. Click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to Texas Tech School of Law. If not, you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link.
How to sign up for a competition:
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click on the “Texas Tech School of Law” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues. This should be on the top of your screen or under your “networks.”
- The current competitions will be displayed. Click on the competition you wish to join by clicking on the name under “league.” (Under “active sports” and next to “sport”).
- Click the green register/signup button.
- To CREATE A TEAM for you and your partner, you must fill out the appropriate information and select “create team”. You MUST name your team using YOUR last name AND YOUR PARTNER’S last name. Example: SMITH/JONES. Be prepared to select the time conflicts for BOTH you and your partner.
- To JOIN A TEAM, your partner must send you a request to join or you can search for your team name and request to join.
- You can also sign up without a partner. You will be visible to all members and can request to join open teams.
IMLeagues offers a live support button in the bottom right corner of all pages. Please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.